Frequently asked questions
St. Philip Basilica High School Gaels Alumni Association
Frequently asked questions
We frequently receive questions, that we've answered before, for other alumni & guests of our site. We've listed some below, so that we can spend our time, working to keep the Alumni Association alive & viable. Please take a moment to see if we've answered yours in the list below.
- It's finally here! All "new"! With "new functions & features!"
- Take the "Virtual Tour!"
- Visit our new guestbook!
- Check-out all of the "new" photos in our galleries.
- Now accepting 2017 Annual Banquet Reservations
About Our School
This information contained in this box is linked to the History Page, of our web site. Information is provided about the rich History of St. Philip Basilica High School & our connection with the basilica. Read more...
About Our Alumni
The information contained in this box, is linked to further information about the St. Philip Basilica High School Gaels Alumni Association, its activities & "How to communicate directly with us." Read more...
Annual Alumni Banquet
The information contained in this box is linked to our Annual Banquet page, with information about our upcoming Annual Banquet, always held on the First Friday in May of each year. Read more...
Generally, our entire site is "NEW," with a new look, feel & features that will help enhance your experience, and provide you with "NEW" things you can accomplish. Watch this section for further information about New "Features" & "Functions," that we we will be adding to the site, from time to time. It will be your first "look" at out latest inclusions.
The Upcoming Events content in this box, will include news about any upcoming events that are planned for the future. You will be provided, here, with relevant information about our Annual Banquet & any actions directed by our alumni.
Our last banquet, held on Friday, May 6, 2016, was again very successful, with more then 150 attendees. Our next banquet will be held, as always, on the first Friday in May, this year on Friday, May 5, 2017. Read more...
- How do I know when the Annual Banquet is being held?
- Where can I find the reservation forms?
- Why can't my wife, sister or daughter attend these banquets?
- Who is eligible for membership in the Alumni Association?
- Who can attend the Annual Banquet?
- What is the cost to attend the Annual Banquet?
- The Annual Banquet is "ALWAYS"
held on the First Friday in May of each calendar year. The announcements are sent to all alumni, faculty, staff, sons,
friends & other guests for whom we have contact information.
The details are always posted on our "Banquet Page" for easy
reference, and online reservation forms are always active (24/7)
for your convenience, along with the ability to "Pay Online".
Use the button below, to open the "Banquet" page.
- Once you complete the reservation process, you'll be redirected to a "Thank You" page, where you'll find a button to take you to our "secure" shopping cart, where you'll be able to pay for your dinner.
- There are two "online" reservation forms. The "Express" reservation form is ONLY for the use of anyone who attended the previous year's banquet, and has NOT had any changes to their contact information, since that banquet. Use the button below, to open the
"Express" reservation page.
- Anyone who DID NOT attend the previous banquet, or has had ANY changes to their contact information, since that banquet must use the "Standard" reservation form, so that we can update their contact information, accordingly. Use the button below, to open the
"Standard" reservation page.
- St. Philip Basilica High School was an "all male" educational institution, throughout its existence. The issue of a "co-educational" banquet has been raised many times in the past, at the banquet, and has always met with a near unanimous rejection of the idea of changing that atmosphere. The alumni would simply like to maintain the current atmosphere of an "all male" attendance.
- All former students, whether or not they graduated, former faculty, staff, administration, sons, nephews, step-sons, sons-in-law, grandsons, great-grandsons of any alumni of St. Philip Basilica High School are eligible for membership.
- All former students, whether or not they graduated, former faculty, staff, administration, sons, nephews, step-sons, sons-in-law, grandsons, great-grandsons, male friend or guests of any alumni of St. Philip Basilica High School are eligible for membership.
- All dinners are "pre-paid" with reservations. All reservations & pre-payments are due on, or before, April 15th, preceding the date of the banquet, and is $50.00 per person. Online payments can now be made, using our "secure" shopping cart, by clicking the "Pay Online" button, that appears on the reservation confirmation page, that you are re-directed to, once you submit your reservation. Checks are also accepted with your USPS mail reservation, if you receive your notice of the banquet via "snail mail."